NARROWBOAT HOLIDAY PRICES
We believe in keeping thing as simple as possible, and with that in mind, we keep The Black Dog prices the same throughout the year.
So, your price will be based on the number of nights you wish to book.
If you have any queries, please just ask. We love to make it work!
|No of nights||Price|
Black Dog Boat Hire operate a 2 night minimum getaway.
Holidays start on a MONDAY or FRIDAY at 2.00pm and finish on a MONDAY or FRIDAY at 9.30am
Our 2 night short break is available ONLY over FRIDAY-SATURDAY nights.
Start Friday at 2.00pm and finish SUNDAY morning at 11.00am
We split our holiday options into two sections –
Friday 2.00pm –to- Friday 9.30am. 7 nights.
Monday 2.00pm –to- Monday 9.30am. 7 nights.
Friday 2.00pm -to- Sunday 11am. 2 nights.
Friday 2.00pm –to- Monday 9.30am. 3 nights.
Monday 2.00pm –to- Friday 9.30am. 4 nights.
Black Dog Boat Hire require £200.00 CASH, as a security deposit on the start day of your holiday. This is FULLY refundable when the boat, and its contents, are returned without damage or the need for excessive cleaning.
- – Your dates are secured with a 25% deposit paid at time of booking.
- – Payment via Bank Transfer.
- – Payment of balance is due 4 weeks before your holiday hire begins.
- – By making a payment you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions as set out on our website.
Things To Remember When Booking:
- – All guests must be over 21
- – The Black Dog sleeps 4 in 2 double berths
- – Holidays begin on a Monday or Friday at 2:30 pm
- – A deposit of 25% of the hire charge will confirm your booking
- – Holiday balance is due not less than 4 weeks before the start of your holiday
- – If it is less than 5 weeks before the start of your holiday, full balance is required at the time of booking
- – Payment can be made via bank transfer
- – Free car parking
- – 1 dog permitted on board
- – Training given
- – All fuel included
Please be aware the Canal & River Trust carry out vital maintenance work all year round, but, particularly over winter. Your chosen route may not be accessible at your chosen time. We will endeavour to keep you up to date with closures as we hear about them so you can map your route accordingly.
Please read our full Terms & Conditions HERE